To #LiveInALamb email info@LambDevCorp.com or call 416-368-5262
Print This Page
- 2,661 fatalities in Canada
- 2012 fatalities (79%) in long-term care facilities (with serious pre-existing health issues)
- 549 fatalities (21%) for the rest of Canada (which still includes a majority of people with serious pre-existing conditions)
|2008 RECESSION||2020 COVID-19 DEPRESSION|
|Minus 3.3% economic growth||Minus 40% economic growth (estimate)|
|8.7% unemployment||20% unemployment (estimate)|
- Hospitals are now mostly empty. Ventilators are now mostly unused. The curve has been flattened. New hospital admissions are down dramatically.
- Was quarantining everyone and shutting down the economy the right choice?
- Is the government’s current plan of re-opening the economy the right plan?
- Why not protect those in long-term care facilities and those with pre-existing conditions? Let everyone else get back to work as usual.
- The seasonal flu kills 8,100 Canadians a year (with a vaccine) and we have never shut down the economy or enforce social distancing
- How can businesses resume and re-employ at 50% capacity?
- Is it time for a new plan?